- Stanford FabLearn Fellows has extensive resources and tips organized by skill.
- The LAUNCH Cycle:
- Invention at Play Educator’s Manual: From the Smithsonian’s Lemelson Center for the Study of Invention and Innovation
- Design Thinking in the Classroom
- Incorporating STEM and Tinkering Across the Primary Grades
- Make Literacy: Ms. Blakemore’s blog about connecting making to children’s literature.
Resources by Tool:
- 3D Printing in the Classroom: Links collected by Kathy Schrock
- BrainPop 3D Printing Lesson
- Let’s Learn TinkerCad: A tutorial to learn software for 3D design
- Apps for Creating (Edutopia article)
- 20 Fun Activities for Learning with Lego
- Lego Engineering Lesson Plans
- Lego Activities that Support Reading & Writing
A collection of lesson plans can also be found on Colleen Graves’ website.